Venezia Lines vessels have 2 saloons called Economy class and VIP Class.
The Economy class is found on the lower deck of the vessel and can accommodate to a maximum of 280 passengers. The VIP class is found on the upper deck and can accommodate to only 30 passengers.
The VIP class is a more exclusive and comfortable salon equipped with natural light from all windows found all around the saloon. This saloon is made up of 4 rows of air plane style leather seats, 2 tables with 4 chairs around each table. And on the rear of the saloon one can use the comfortable sofas which are also equipped with tables.
The seating choice is at the passengers discretion and is on a first come first served basis.
Why choose VIP class?
Apart from the more comfortable and exclusive saloon, the elite few who choose to book VIP class will also benefit from the following:
- The possibility to go on the upper outer deck of the vessel for part of the voyage.
This entitles the guests to enjoy the panoramic views of Venice in fresh air for a duration of approximately 45 minutes of the voyage during the ship’s entrance or exit of the Venice canal.
You can appreciate all the beauty of the famous Guidecca canal. Take memorable photos, enjoy the fresh air, and for the smokers, the possibility to satisfy your craving.
Due to high speed of the vessel, it is not possible to stay on the outer deck for the entire duration of the trip, however whilst you enter Venice you can enjoy the fresh air until when the ship arrives to the berth space (or vice versa when departing from Venice) this is approximately 45 minutes of the trip.
- Priority disembarkation upon arrival at your destination.
- 2 pieces of check-in luggage instead of 1 piece. (applicable on one way and return tickets sand not to day trip tickets).
- Complimentary beverage (choice of non-alcoholic beverage from the bar).
- Free cancellation unto 48 hours prior to departure.
- 50% refund if cancelled between 48-24 hours to departure.
- Modification fee wavered for first modification if made up to 72 hours prior to departure (if applicable difference in ticket price is still applied).
The benefits are clear so do not hesitate and book VIP class for only €15 extra each leg.
Places are limited so make the right choice and choose VIP Class!