Day Trip Venice
All Venezia Lines trips depart in the morning from a Croatian/Istrian Port and then returns back to the same port from Venice in the same evening. So when you are on Holiday in Croatia you can take advantage of these trips at a reduced price compared to the normal return trip. We call these Trips - DAY TRIPS TO VENICE.
DAY TRIPS TO VENICE
On average you have approximately 5-6 hours in Venice, the perfect way to have a small holiday within your holiday and we are sure that travelling with us on a DAY TRIP will create the highlight of your holiday.
On all our vessels we have experienced Crew Assistants. During the Voyage they will explain what you can see and do in Venice. These are proficient in many languages and on a daily basis you will always find people that can speak in English, Croatian, Italian and German. We also have French speaking, Russian speaking and Dutch speaking crew assistants on specific days.
Once you arrive in Venice the Crew Assistants will escort you to St Mark's Square, this walk should take approximately 45mins to 1 hour and on the way to St. Mark's Square you will be able to view parts of Venice and places of interest which we are sure will make this trip even more memorable.
So discover VENICE by strolling through narrow alleyways and across bridges. Explore the main highlights including St. Mark ’s square, the Doge Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Relax and ’Drive’ through the most beautiful street in the world – The Grand Canal. Our DAY TRIP starts with a fast and comfortable crossing with our high speed catamarans.
|DAY TRIP TO VENICE|
|PERIOD||19.04 - 30.06 & 01.09 - 04.10||01.07 - 31.08|
- The above tariffs are inclusive of taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Children are considered at ages 4-13.99 years of age.
- Infants 0-3.99 years of age travel for free.
- When Travelling on a day trip you are only entitled to carry 1 piece of hand luggage which cannot be larger than 56cmx45cmx25cm and should not weigh more than 10kgs.
- Any hand luggage measuring or weighing more than the set indications will be considered as cabin luggage and might be subject to additional charges upon check-in.
- Infants are not entitled to carry and luggage.
- Please remember that documentation is needed for travel, we advise you to view our Terms & Conditions.
We would like to draw to your attention that it is not permitted to purchase these tickets and to utilize them for one way purposes. We would like to remind you that when travelling on a Day Trip you are only entitled to carry one piece of hand luggage per person as indicated in our Terms and Conditions. If on check-in or embarkation you are in possession of cabin luggage, in order to travel, you will be obliged to pay the full difference in price between a one way ticket and the price you paid for the Day trip ticket. Thank you for your co-operation.