Day Trip Istria
Once a year Venezia Lines organises a Day Trip to Istria.
This trip departs from Venice at 08:00 and arrives in the Istrian town of Porec at 10:45.
On the return, the ship departs from Porec at 17:00 to arrives back in Venice at 19:45.
On average you have approximately 5-6 hours in Porec, the perfect way to have a small holiday within your holiday and we are sure that travelling with us on this DAY TRIP will create the highlight of your holiday.
In 2013 the day trips departing to Porec will be held on Sunday 2nd June.
Poreč is a town located in the heart of the western coast of Istria. Poreč combines rich tradition, stunning buildings and exciting venues. In fact, Poreč has been considered to be the capital of Croatian tourism for many years for the beauty of its public space and its cleanliness. Over 2000 years old, the city offers visitors a glance into the past, offering historical buildings and churches from the Byzantine, Venetian and Roman periods as well as stone-paved streets built during the Roman times.
The town has a long and turbulent history which nurtures remnants of its past in the heart of its old town. The streets of Poreč continue to preserve their original architecture and numerous cultural and historical monuments. Of these we can especially note the Euphrasian Basilica with its beautiful interior and exterior architecture and gold mosaics- UNESCO World Heritage.
We also suggest the visit of the 3 towers (Pentagon, Round and North) which were built in the 15th century and were once connected by walls that protected the old city. The Pentagon tower guarded the entrance into the old heart of the city.
Discover Porec with Venezia Lines!
|DAY TRIP TO ISTRIA|
|Period||Sunday 2rd June 2013
- The above tariffs are inclusive of taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Children are considered at ages 4-13.99 years of age.
- Infants 0-3.99 years of age travel for free.
- When Travelling on a day trip you are only entitled to carry 1 piece of hand luggage which cannot be larger than 56cmx45cmx25cm and should not weigh more than 10kgs.
- Any hand luggage measuring or weighing more than the set indications will be considered as cabin luggage and might be subject to additional charges upon check-in.
- Infants are not entitled to carry and luggage.
- Please remember that documentation is needed for travel, we advise you to view our Terms & Conditions.
If you have a group of no less than 20 persons please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a special group price and information for any additional services.
We would like to draw to your attention that it is not permitted to purchase these tickets and to utilize them for one way purposes. We would like to remind you that when travelling on a Day Trip you are only entitled to carry one piece of hand luggage per person as indicated in our Terms and Conditions. If on check-in or embarkation you are in possession of cabin luggage, in order to travel, you will be obliged to pay the full difference in price between a one way ticket and the price you paid for the Day trip ticket. Thank you for your co-operation.