Day Trip Istria
Once a year Venezia Lines organises a Day Trip to Istria.
This trip departs from Venice at 08:15 and arrives in the Istrian town of Rovinj at 11:00.
On the return, the ship departs from Rovinj at 17:00 to arrives back in Venice at 19:45.
On average you have approximately 5-6 hours in Rovinj, the perfect way to have a small holiday within your holiday and we are sure that travelling with us on this DAY TRIP will create the highlight of your holiday.
In 2014 the day trips departing to Rovinj will be held on Monday 2nd June.
Rovinj is a charming town situated on the north Adriatic Sea, on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula; it is a popular tourist resort and an active fishing port, surrounded by green hills and shadowy woods with subtropical vegetation. The town offers extraordinary natural landmarks and sights. The old town rises directly from the sea. Narrow cobbled streets lead you past numerous cafes, restaurants, art galleries, small piazzas and next to large Venetian style houses. You will surely enjoy the Mediterranean climate; from the middle of May to the middle of September the sun shines more than 10 hours a day. Rovinj is a wonderful place for relaxing and enjoy the local meditteranean cuisine.
Discover Rovinj with Venezia Lines!
|DAY TRIP TO ISTRIA|
|Period||Monday 2nd June 2014
- The above tariffs are inclusive of taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Children are considered at ages 4-13.99 years of age.
- Infants 0-3.99 years of age travel for free.
- When Travelling on a day trip you are only entitled to carry 1 piece of hand luggage which cannot be larger than 56cmx45cmx25cm and should not weigh more than 10kgs.
- Any hand luggage measuring or weighing more than the set indications will be considered as cabin luggage and might be subject to additional charges upon check-in.
- Infants are not entitled to carry and luggage.
- Please remember that documentation is needed for travel, we advise you to view our Terms & Conditions.
If you have a group of no less than 20 persons please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a special group price and information for any additional services.
We would like to draw to your attention that it is not permitted to purchase these tickets and to utilize them for one way purposes. We would like to remind you that when travelling on a Day Trip you are only entitled to carry one piece of hand luggage per person as indicated in our Terms and Conditions. If on check-in or embarkation you are in possession of cabin luggage, in order to travel, you will be obliged to pay the full difference in price between a one way ticket and the price you paid for the Day trip ticket. Thank you for your co-operation.