Umag, the first city at the northern entrance to Istria conquers with its allure, diversity and richness of the offer.
Umag is a little town which with about 45 km of the coast line and interesting hinterland integrates special features of the whole region and might be the best introduction into a different experience of the Mediterranean.
The city of Umag has extremely interesting history; it was discovered by Roman noblemen who decided to make it their summer residence. The glamour, magnificence and glare of the times can be seen today in Venetian houses of the old town – city walls and fortresses are partially preserved as well as some renaissance and baroque buildings and churches.
Umag is the International harbour and boundary - line open throughout the whole year.
Umag port is located opposite Trg Slobode the main square famouns for the Parish church of The Assumption of V. Mary and St.Peregrine and on the same road leading to Hotel Kristal.
For more information you can contact Umag Port Authority:
Address: Trgovačka 1 B, 52470 Umag
- Please note that check-in starts 60 minutes before departure.
- Check-in closes is 15 minutes before departure.
- Passengers are reminded that official valid documents are required for travel. Should the clients not present these documents upon check-in, Venezia Lines reserves the right not to accept the passenger on the trip and no refund will be granted. Documents required are subject to the international travel requirements imposed by the local and foreign authorities.
- Passengers are allowed 1 check-in luggage and 1 hand luggage per person.
- Hand luggage cannot be larger than 56cmx45cmx25cm and should not weigh more than 10kgs.
- Extra luggage can be purchased in port during check-in, at a supplementary price of €10.00 per luggage.